General Administration Role
Background to the role
Electro Automation is a leader in the Automation business and supply , design and service a wide range of products to customers across the Island of Ireland. Electro Automation is committed to delivering a best in industry service. And to deliver this we require a team of highly motivated of trained staff capable of working within a team supporting our existing products and customers as well as being flexible in helping us develop and grow our business.
Key duties each will include:
- Working closely with the SOP team you will assist in ensuring the smooth flow of projects through to delivery.
- Ensure that end to end monitoring and billing is achieved in a timely manner
- Highlight any potential issues to their supervisor.
- Deliver a professional service to our clients.
- Provide first contact resolution of customer issues via phone and or email.
- Troubleshoot and handle customer enquiries including account issues
- You will be expected to join a cover rota for the reception role.
- Deliver timely and accurate responses to customer questions and requests
- Take ownership of customer requests and provide an excellent level of support
- Maintain accountability for accurate and timely assistance to our customers
- Provide exceptional customer service experience as measured through customer surveys and internal SLA’s
- Preparing and distribution of reporting information within the company
- Administration of specific accounts and associated reporting
- Maintaining up to date Customer information on Opera
- Other duties that may be assigned to you as required
Candidates interested in this position must have the following skills and experience: -
- At least 2 years administration experience in a busy, professional environment
- Honours degree
- Self-motivated person who is enthusiastic with a “Can Do” attitude
- Team Player
- Answering of calls and assisting in ensuring all enquiries are actioned in a timely manner
- Invoicing / Credit Note processing
- Professional individual with the ability to communicate at all levels on a day to day basis and to work in a fast paced, busy environment
- Full proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Salary: Dependent on experience
Start Date: Immediate