Neat Gates is Irelands leading aluminium gate company based in Dublin 15, we require a hands-on experienced, self-starting Sales Consultant to join our team. You will be required to implement our sales policies, objectives and initiatives in support of our team. You will assist in the achievement of our sales strategies and goals and launching new product ranges .
1 years experience working with gates or a similar industry is required . You will be IT literate and technology aware.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the successful candidate will possess creativity and have the skill to understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those need to assist in the achievement of sales targets. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone to join a leading Irish owned company.
· Achieve or exceed realistic weekly, monthly and annual sales targets
· Create a growing sales pipeline and database
· Negotiate pricing with customers
· Carry out sales forecasts and analysis for senior management.
· Update CRM programme in a timely manner recording all sales activity
· Identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas and trends.
· Seek out the appropriate new contacts
· Generateleads and cold call prospective customers
· Understand the needs of our customers and respond effectively
· Think strategically - see the big picture and set aims and objectives
· Develop and improve the business
· Have an excellent understanding of our products and services
· Create promotional strategies and activities with the team
· Liaise with our other departments as appropriate
· Keep abreast of market and product trends
The candidate will preferably have a qualification and/or experience in
Sales, Business, or any other related field.
The candidate for this position must have at least 1 years’ experience in
working in a sales position. A suitable candidate will have had a proven and
successful track record in meeting sales targets and goals in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
· Interpersonal Skills:
The candidate must have excellent organisational and decision
making skills, an ability to multitask, prioritise and meet tight deadlines
working within a fast-paced environment. A high quality of both written and
verbal communications skills along with the ability to present to both
customers and senior management.
· IT Skills:
The candidate must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Teams, CRM and
PowerPoint, Teams and Zoom
A full clean driving licence is essential.
Salary: (range €35K - €50K) +Commission, Phone,
Laptop, Ongoing Training and Support
Apply in confidence to email@example.com
+353 1 824 6666