Background to the role.
Electro Automation is a leader in the Automation business and supply , design and service a wide range of products to customers across the Island of Ireland. Electro Automation is committed to delivering a best in industry service. And to deliver this we require a team of trained Technical staff capable of working with our existing products and customers as well as being flexible in helping us develop and grow new opportunities.
The role involves the installation and maintenance of equipment such as gates, barriers, doors, bollards and associated controls, car parking, security and other equipment. This will involve a wide variety of skill sets as outlined below:-
- Maintenance and service of equipment.
- Control material costs on all jobs.
- Ensure that all information on jobs is captured in real time
- Highlight any potential issues to the technical support team leader.
- Deliver a professional service to clients on site.
- Establish and maintain high standards in relation to environmental Health and Safety work practices.
- Support the continuous improvement in business processes
- Other duties that may be assigned to you as required
- Liaise with the EA helpdesk on any issues and supporting them technically
Customer Service Responsibilities
- Provide a professional service and be courteous and helpful.
- Deal with enquiries positively and quickly.
- Communicate with customers on a regular basis.
- Identify any potential new business, through communication.
- Continuously strive to improve or exceed our service standards
The ideal candidate should have some of the following skillsets
- National Craft Certificate Electrical or equivalent
- A strong up to date IT skill set with the ability to work on various operating systems
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge and experience of maintenance planning and scheduling
- Excellent fault finding / fault analysis skills
- Ability to learn on the job
- Excellent standards in the use of MS Office Applications, MS Excel in particular
- Advanced knowledge of ITS equipment such as
- Data network architecture maintenance
- Working on all network media types, Fibre optic, Cellular, LANs, WANs, Wireless links, PSTN,
- Serial communications (RS485, RS232)
- Traffic monitoring equipment, traffic detection loops, ANPR cameras, Cross fire radars,
- Bluetooth detection
- Cellular intercom systems, Emergency Road Side Telephones
- CCTV networks transmitted over multiple media types, Coax, Twisted pair, Fibre Optic
- Variable Message Signs
- Renewable energy powered electronic equipment (solar, wind and battery)
- Analytic systems
- Knowledge of Cisco networking equipment
- Safe Pass, CSCS SL&G Roadworks, MEWP
- Ability to work on own as well as part of a team
- Organised, trustworthy, self-motivated, with initiative and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with experience of report writing.
- Customer focused with demonstrable commercial awareness
The Company will provide the following
- Mobile Phone
- Company Van
- All necessary tools and equipmen
- Salary dependent on skillset and experience