CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) BUSINESS CONTINUITY
As the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to have a growing impact on the global economy Electro Automation is closely following the recommendations of local public health authorities and guidelines provided by the World Health Organistation.
We wish to continue providing excellent quality of service to our customers and partners in this uncertain situation and have made arrangements to respond to these challenges.
We have identified no severe risks on our supply chain as a result of the current coronavirus outbreak and have taken the steps below in response to COVID-19:
- Prohibited work-related travel to high risk countries.
- Implemented improved hand hygiene practices and etiquette in offices and sites.
- Developed a robust employee sickness surveillance process to identify and manage potentially unwell employees.
- Developed robust contingency and business continuity measures to be activated in response to the outbreak.
- Communicated roles, responsibilities and action plans to essential employees in line with business needs and to actively monitor the coronavirus outbreak.
Due to the everchanging nature of the outbreak we will keep our partners and customers informed of any developments.
HSEQ Manager dated: 12/03/2020